O'Bannon and Davis Inc
O’Bannon & Davis is a New York State Registered Investment Advisory firm and an independent insurance agency serving individuals, small- and medium-sized businesses, and even not-for-profit organizations. Our comprehensive services run the gamut and, as brokers, we’re able to deal with virtually all companies admitted to do business within the United States. This enables us to provide you cost effective solutions that are custom tailored to your specific needs.
We’ll even provide you with a no-obligation consultation to assess where you currently stand with your financial and insurance planning.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, BA in Economics 1990
- MetLife, Registered Representative 1991-1992
- Holds a New York State Life, Accident & Health license.
- Served as senior portfolio manager for Courier Capital Corporation, and helped develop the firm’s 401k business.
- Successfully completed all courses for Certified Financial Planner curriculum at Florida State University.
- Graduated Hobart College in 1960; Joined Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Served on the board of Directors of the Buffalo Life Underwriters for six years, and as President in 1971.
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Recipient of the National Quality Award.
- Life Underwriter Training Council instructor for five years.
- C.S.A. designation (Certified Senior Advisor).
- Awarded the 1,000 Points of Light in 1991.
- Served for 14 years as a Councilman in the Town of Tonawanda.
- Board of Directors and Charter President of the Ken-Ton Friends of Youth Foundation.
- Recognized by the Anorexia Bulimia Buffalo Assoc. for outstanding contributions in fund raising.
Rosanne Davis, CPA
- St Bonaventure University, B.A. in Accounting, 1986
- Medaille College, Masters in Elementary Education, 2009
- Certified Public Accountant
- KPMG Peat Marwick, 1986-1989
- Onyx Advisors, LLC, 1989-2004
- Elementary Teacher
- Nardin Academy, Grades 1-6, 2011-2014